Sunday, April 18, 2010

Reflection #12

What?
In our assignment last week we talked about and gave presentations regarding Microsoft office. I found out many features that would have been extremely helpful over the years that i did not know before these presentations. I believe that if i had learned some of these features my works over the years would have been advanced.

So What?
I feel that our class as a whole kept saying "i wish i would have known about that before" I believe that we as teachers need to teach our students about helpful features. It is our job to help put our students in situations that will allow for them to succeed.

Now What?
I believe that teachers of the future need to become fluent in many features of word and powerpoint and other Microsoft office materials. If we can become fluent and understand what features may be helpful and the students may be unaware. I believe we should find ways to help our students learn at a better more efficient way.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. There were lots of tools that I had no idea about that would of helped me a lot through this year and previous years. The tools can make presentations and projects a lot easier and more effective.

    ReplyDelete