Monday, March 15, 2010
"Caught On Vidoe" (Week 9)
I learned that there are many ways in which a teacher can assess and teach in a classroom. Once reading the article it was common sense that showing a video of the students performance could be beneficial, it just never occurred to me before. Using a camera can really help teach and show the students that learning can be hip and fun. It is important to find the appropriate times and use the appropriate equipment, however. Student can benefit from seeing themselves on tape as well as learn from the mistakes they may have made. It is important to focus more so on the positives and allow for them to experience seeing themselves successful rather then when they were unsuccessful. I believe it is important to help teach in anyway possible and I believe that students can learn great deal from watching themselves on video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment