Sunday, February 28, 2010

Reflection #2

What?
In one of my classrooms, here at Northwest, my professor used You-tube to help explain his point or to back up his teachings. I believe that there are many good features to using and incorporating this use of technology into the classroom.

So What?
Many children and students are growing up in a technologically driven society and the proper use of You-tube and other technology applications can help engage the students. I believe that sometimes lectures can go lost on students and if the teachers show videos, internet sites, interactive boards, You-tube, etc. The students can engage in a more interactive way.

Now What?
Just as any method of teaching, the teachers need to find out the proper time and ways in which to bring technology into their lessons. I believe that a teacher must practice this trade and learn when and when not to use technology applications during their lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment