What?
In class we used the quick response clickers. I feel that is a great tool to use in a classroom. The technology of allowing for the teachers in today's classroom's to use these clickers helps to include their students in the middle of lessons without having to stop the class and question them and gauge their knowledge individually.
So What?
By using the clickers you can make sure that each student is engaged and responding because the results of their answers are recorded. This allows for the students to interact and have something to participate in without ever having to leave their desks.
Now What?
I believe that as a teacher, we must learn when and when not to use technology. I feel that many of these reflections sound the same in the 'now what' category because it all comes down to incorporating or not incorporating the technology we have seen and observed into our classroom. With time it will become easier to learn when to engage students with technology and when to engage them using other teaching methods.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment